Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

 Nam Myoho Renge kyu..Nam Myoho Renge kyu..Nam Myoho Renge kyu.Life is full of hurdles and we get tired or frustated from this hurdles ,so was I.My sister told me about this.So,I tried my hand in this, for me Doing something is better than nothing.I started this when my husband want a particular job eagerly.I started it on a continous basis and guess what he got that job.This may be coincident but it gave me a reason to continue it but like any other person ,my wish completed so my chant also completed.
Then one day I realized I used to scold my small daughter without any reason,everytime used to complain my husband.I know I was wrong but how I get out of this.Again I started it and slowly and slowly ,my problem solved, my life again on track.
Many people heard about it but they don't know what exactly it is.I am writing this to tell you what it is with simple and easy language.
It is about happiness and positivity in life.It not stop problems in your life,(problems are part of life) it only brings less suffering.Like instead of 4 days fever you will get 2 days fever.
It is a practice which teaches you how to behave or react on a particular situation.It tells you a way to overcome that situation.It brings positivity in your attitude .You can bring changes in you but change another person next to impossible but by seeing your positive attitude another person can be change.
It teaches you how to make zig zag way a smooth way.
So I  chant it  for me ,my family , my friends and  now I am chanting for my world from covid.You can also try it, for any query do comment below.I try my best to solve your queries and chant for you also.

No comments:

Post a Comment