Monday, November 5, 2018

Busy Time

It’s been a long time to write something. It’s not because I don’t have any topic to write, infect, I got many topics, the only problem is time. Life is full on busy. Whenever I get the time and want to write something, become lazy and do rest.

But today I switched off my TV, open my lappy and start writing. (Thinking about the topic).Let’s start with a time. In today era, everyone is busy, except kids (nursery kids).So am I. No one wants to sit ideal at home. I know to do home task properly, is one of the toughest job. So for me but I had a dream to have my own business.Yes, this is the only reason I stop writing for a while.

In a mean time I started my business, I don’t know in future where it(business) goes, yet I had started. Atleast in future I will not regret about, not did anything in life. I don’t want to use ‘may be, if ‘words in my future for regretting something from my life.

In an age of 30’s you have full potential, lot of energy and most important many innovative ideas.So, this a time we can start new things. We can do lots of hard work and stand our new business. I know one thing “IF YOU DO HARD WORK TODAY, ONLY THEN, YOU SIT PEACEFULLY IN FUTURE .IF YOU SIT PEACEFULLY TODAY, THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO HARDWORK.”If you deeply think about it, first one is good option.

“I DONT HAVE TIME”, heard from many people, even I am also use to say these words. Because of these words I can’t get time to write blog, that’s why writing this blog in midnight. My sister use to say”time nikalne se nikalta hai”.If you want to do work then by hook or crook you will do that work. If the Sword of Damocles hangs over someone’s head only then, they have time to do work.
I know it’s very difficult but try to do work systematically, so that, you don’t need to say
TIME IS THE ONLY PROBLEM

No comments:

Post a Comment