Tuesday, July 12, 2022

What you are is just because of you!!!

 

What you are is just because of you!!!

When I was small, in English, we had a story in which a person was standing in between two roads from which he had to choose one road .He didn’t know where the other side ends. It’s totally his decision what comes in his way.

Similarly our lives is like that person, in which we have many roads but we have to choose only one road. We deeply think about it, maybe we discuss with our near and dearer, but the decision is ours. I saw many people who blamed other person for their situation. Yes in some cases things are not in your hand like your promotion. In that case you also have other option like to change the job or wait in that organization. Things totally in your hand.

Sometimes your decision comes in your favor but sometimes not. If it is in your favor, at that time you are happy for your decision but if it goes against you, you blamed others. Why so?

In my life too I took many decisions, yes I discussed with others too because I think maybe I can’t think other perspective of the situation, experienced person help me in this. I also keep in my mind, my priority. What I am doing or whatever my work is, it’s totally upon me either it is household or my work station.

So whatever u are doing or want to do , you are doing it for yourself, so why to make other involve in this or depend upon other, it only makes chaos.

I don’t want to depend upon others even on my spouse. He has his own things to do and interfering in other work makes chaos only. And now where I am standing it’s just because of my decisions only and I am very happy with it.

Just few things you have to keep in mind

Understand what you want

Understand your priority

Your decision will not affect others

No comments:

Post a Comment