Tuesday, July 17, 2018

POTTY TRAINING


I saw many queries related to potty training. Even I want to know it.Yes,my daughter ,3 years old, does not tell me about potty.Still,I am writing this post to tell others about what I did wrong .
The right age to train your baby is 2 years .You must be thinking 2 years? Baby is too small to train. Yes, he is too small but he is not too small to understand it.If this stage pass he become stubborn and don’t want to tell.
I used to tell my daughter with a smile that we do potty in bathroom, I did this for 1 year,  I never scolded her as I was thinking that she was too small. BUT a day came when I realized how important, at least in this stage, for a mother that baby must tell about potty.
I and my husband were in airport and she did potty. I didn’t said any word to her and took her to ladies toilet and where she refused to sit on toilet seat .She literally crying and I shouted her like a mad person but of  no use .I couldn’t call my husband too(ladies toilet).NOW WHAT? Finally, I got my angel, washroom attendant she helped me. At that time I made  promise in her holidays I taught her about potty.Everytime she did potty in panty I scolded her ,she used to scare of me  and said”mumma  aap nahi samjhaoge na”,”nahi,mumma ko nahi batana” etc.In the last I gave up because I don’t want my baby will start scaring of me.
From that day onwards I sometimes scold her,sometimes explain her and sometimes don’t say anything.Waiting for the day when she will tell me” mumma potty ayi hai”.
From my experienced i come to know that yes you have to be strict  about potty. If you think that it not work try after some days. 

YOU HAVE TO BE STRICT AND HAVE TO CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS.

After scolding him/her, don’t try to console him/her. You hug him/her after 1 hour or when you think its a right time

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT BABY DO LIKE MY PAGE AND FOLLOW MY BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment