Wednesday, January 31, 2018

KIDDLE

KIDS, so much advance, they know everything which we didn’t know ,when we were in their age. If we see one side, this is good but if we see other side of it, not so good. As a mother I want my child is of good behavior, doesn’t harm herself or others. I know in child’s behavior environment is one of the factors but there are another factors also and from them one is internet.

Computer is a demand of today’s era. Even in school, teachers are giving that kind of homework or projects for which students have to use internet. There are many search engines but everyone thinks,what we want, we only get it from google. So according to me only one search engine is there for students as well i.e. ‘GOOGLE’ but did you notice one thing same engine is for adults as well as for students. Students can see whatever they like unless and until someone supervise them. Practically, this is not possible. A child wants to see and eager to know everything.

 KIDDLE(google's baby) I don’t know how much of you are aware about the word “KIDDLE”. Few days back even I also didn’t aware about KIDDLE and frankly speaking I didn’t show any interest in this word until and unless my dd has grown up and started to going to use internet. In few years she will start using internet on her own and in her search some subjects will be there which are not good for her at least at her age. I hope you can understand what I am talking about.

You can say by luck I had seen one of my post on my facebook page”
https://www.facebook.com/pg/garyreviews/posts/”  The post is only a pic of KIDDLE and then I started searching about it. Here my search says :-

Ø  It’s of GOOGLE
Ø only you get kid related subjects,if you want to search anything another than that ,you get "no result". 


The only drawback is that after using Google, it’s so difficult and confusing to use KIDDLE but as children get use to it,I am damn sure this drawback will no more become a drawback.

So parents instead of any search engine, start using KIDDLE with a hope, for your children internet is boon.


No comments:

Post a Comment