Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Speech 1


People judge you, first by your looks and then by your speech. Looks you can change easily but changing the way you talk needs so much practice. I am not talking about language. I am talking about the way you speak your language.
Speaking confidently is the only key by which a salesman, sale his product.
Some people speak too fast or too slow. Too fast people hardly understandable and too slow, people don’t want to listen them. And some people stammer. People also don’t want to listen them, if they listen, they stop stammerer in between the line or just start laughing, which decrease their moral to speak.
These are actually habits, which are going to increase as time passes because:-
·         Person is too small to know the outcomes of these problems
·         No one is there to guide them
·         People laugh which decrease their confidence
I AM NOT A DOCTOR. Here I want to tell my experience, yes my, I was the sufferer from one of these problem but with proper guidance I overcome from it.
So I want to share my experience and exercises through which I overcome it but in my next blog. May be at least one person get overcome from it.
Stay tune for next blog and do share your nearer and dearer experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment