Tuesday, November 28, 2017

KID'S TIME

DO WE GIVE OUR CHILD ENOUGH TIME?I saw many posts relating to mobile and television.


“my child is spending too much of time on phone”
“phone addictive” and many more like this.


Don’t you ever think why they are addictive?and Why are we not so addictive, when we are children?


Simple answer we have siblings and also we play outside games. Hope you all remember those games(stapu, badminton,pitthu phod,raja rani,och nich ka papda ,what colour you want).Today, children are either one or two and outside game ......forget it.


 All parents want to love their kids as much as they can, they want to give them everything, and their kid is like everything for them. T hats why some parents don’t want another child because they don’t want to share all their feelings to another kid (not born yet). Even with this feeling ,they don’t realize that they are ignoring their kids. They give them phone or tv,so that child gets busy in something especially in case of a child, if you have two ,may be they are busy with each other but in that case also this addictiveness is still there but percentage decreases.


It doesn’t matter how many kids you have, what I matter, why some parents are not giving their time to their kid/s. They only give them mobiles to watch you tubes or to play games or TV so that their kid/s can watch cartoons or songs. Even before sometimes I also used to do that, therefore I know there are many reasons for doing this.


  • Wants some rest
  • Wants to do household or office work
  • Most important, child could eat something
BUT..


One day my sis watsapp me an article that one boy cut his nerves only because parents did not give him PHONE. At very same time my daughter came in my mind.”NOOOOOO”.I decided not to give her phone, although, I know at this stage it was too difficult but I would try. Then I started playing with her as much as I can or try to busy her in some activities or toys. At that time I realized if I am with her she doesn’t need anything.


When I deeply think I realised I have only one child and she has only one childhood. If I missed her childhood now, it will never return. I can’t see my  child childhood again (as I don’t know about second, whether he/she come or not) if not, then? If this time goes, I never play with her like this way. So decided, now I am her phone, I know it’s too hard for me, but at least I can try, if she was on phone 3 hours, I definitely said that it will come to 1 hour.


From 10 days I am doing this, also succeeded in it. How I come to know? Before my data consumption more than 1 GB but know 600 MB left. WOW!


I know all parents know phone is not good for a child but still they gave them .In starting it was a need for parents slowly and  slowly it becomes the need of child. So know when I have to give phone to my daughter, after 10 minutes I give call on phone and as a good child she gives phone back to me and I start playing with her or give her some drawing book.


With a hope I stopping my pen that “I AND YOU WILL GIVE TIME TO OUR CHILDREN” and always keeps in mind


“TIMES NEVER COMES BACK”

No comments:

Post a Comment