Monday, November 13, 2017

ONE OR TWO

One or two? Every couple will confuse in it whether they will have one or two children. No doubt, I am also in confusion but right now I have a beautiful and sweet daughter.Many couples are facing or will face same problem today or tomorrow. Now let’s start a debate on it.

Now a day’s price of everything is getting increasing day by day either you take vegetables or petrol. No need to ask school fees. It’s touching a sky .I don’t know in coming time where it will go, rather up or down? According to me fees don’t get down until and unless government will take some strict actions. If we talk about our daily needs, I don’t think they will get down .That’s why inflation is the main reason of having a child. People usually say”ek toh achi se pal jaye” (grow one child in a good way).Another reason, parents don’t want to share their love with another child. If someone will ask me about this; “DON’T YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF”, my only answer.  Few more reasons may be figure conscious, don’t like children, did one only because of family pressure and blah blah.

Now we talk about having two children –they both have a company of each other .In big cities, people even don’t know who your neighbours are? Parents don’t want to send their child at other’s house .Today no one believe in others. This is just because of so many criminal activities are happening around us, then, why one should believe in others? A child needs company; they can share their secrets which they can’t say to their parents. They help each other in time of needs. At one time parents are not with them; even then they have a family, their sibling/s.

When I am with my siblings, that time was my memorable time. We talked about our childhood, our family and friends .They tell us what is right or wrong. What we should in particular case or what we not. In short, they are our guide too. I know you may be thinking, today,”bhai bhai ka nahi hota” ,you are somewhat correct but you can see many example of brotherhood around you. Then why we are thinking so negative .Today also children send their parents to old age home or even throw out from their  houses, that doesn’t mean because of this you don’t want a child. In this case you are thinking positive then why in later case.

Now I think the main problem is MONEY .Who said to send your in high school, give them branded clothes? You can send him/her in not so high school, give them normal clothes. If you want, you can do anything. Where there is a will, there is a way. If you ask me of having another child my only fear GOING ALL THOSE THING AGAIN?

I only want to say think about your child future, his/her family, when you are not their. Before taking any decision think 100 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment