Tuesday, August 8, 2017

BREASTFEEDING (BF)

Hello
Whenever I am going though any of mommies’ page or app, I saw many mommies were asking ‘how to stop breastfeeding (BF)?’

When I was new to these pages and I saw first post of BF. My reaction BF-“BOYFRIEND”?😥 , in a fraction of second I come to know it’s a breast feeding😅. I like the short form BF. So here also I am using BF instead of breastfeeding. I generally found a post, in each page, of BF. So, I decided to write on BF. I know my post not solved the problem of all moms’ but at least of few moms’.

Generally moms have a problem of how to stop her child from taking BF.Child is used to that milk (kyu na ho ). When my daughter was born (c-section), giving BF first time was so difficult but as time passes it’s become fine. My sis-in-law suggested me start bottle also otherwise it become a problem. I heard that BF is very good for a child but she was suggesting me from her experienced .In starting I felt very bad but now when I am thinking about it ,I feel  it was  very good decision😊.

As child use of bottle from starting, so when the time comes when you want to stop BF, It’s become little bit easy for you. When I felt it’s time for my daughter to stop BF. I started giving BF and bottle both but on the alternative basis. At night when she was sleeping and hungry I prefer BF. Slowly and slowly BF was replaced by some solid food and some by bottle but at night BF.As time passes I started  giving solid food to my daughter before going to bed so that she would not wake at night .It takes few days but yes she stop waking at night. As BF taking was reducing so do milk and finally she left.

In this way BF also stop and night wakening is also stop. This was my experienced. All mom’s think differently, so do I.


No comments:

Post a Comment