Friday, July 21, 2017

FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL-2

I know it’s very late continuation. First day, she was very happy. There had party in her school. She came back at 11 pm.Two and half hour, first day in a school, not bad, in fact, very good. I was very happy😊 at that day I was satisfied that "now she easily adjusts in a school”, but I was wrong😢 .Next day she was crying that she didn’t want to go to school. At that day when I just finished my tasty breakfast, my phone rang. It was called from my DD‘s school. She was crying a lot and I brought back her at 9:30.All my happiness of adjustment was just an excitement. Thereafter whenever anyone was talking about school she started crying. Then all other decided to bring her back till 10:30 for few days. Now she used to cry when going to school but like a good child she picks her bag and sits in  car quietly but says”mumma ,don’t want to go to school”. And when she reaches school, she cry a lot and say”mumma,aap jao”😢.It seems she comes to know that now this is her daily routine.When I go to her school to bring ,I see her coming downstairs ,with her teacher, with a very cute smile😊 and says”mumma”.By seeing her like this I become so happy😘.
Today, after 20 days of starting the school, when I dropped her she easily went to her teacher but when I goodbye her, her lips started shaking .she wanted to cry but she was not👼 (my brave girl).At that time I felt so bad and proud too. How strong is my little one that she knows how to control her emotions?
Till know I learnt that for your kids future you have to become strong. In starting kids use to cry, not eat properly, and many other things, you have to strong especially when your very cute ,adorable and loving kid cries. No one can see her crying. For me this (seeing my child crying) was also tough. As I knew this thing is going to be happen and i had to prepare for it. So I didn’t get melted when she cried, I am not a woman who don’t have emotions, whenever she cries, I also cry even more than her. Anyway this para is not for me. Just I want parents when you see your child behavior got change

  • Talk to her teacher about this
  • Observe whether he is going to his teacher without any fear
  • Ask your child about his day in the school
  • Is there any name or thing he starts scaring?
  • Regular in touch with her teacher
  • When he comes sit 5-10 minutes with him
  • Increase your child time slowly and slowly when you think “yes now he settles” then increase time 15 to 30 minutes.


These are few things which I noticed and experienced.
If you suggest some more notification I will be very obliged.



No comments:

Post a Comment