Sunday, July 9, 2017

FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL

I know this post is not related to this page but yes, this post is related to moms whose child going to school first time. On Monday, my daughter is going to attend her first day in her school. So, I want to express my feelings to other moms.
FIRST DAY, whenever I think so I get goose bumps. Now her day is getting so much near, I m feeling so much nervous, excited, and sad and pity also by thinking “Oh!!!My little baby, you are too small for going to school.”πŸ˜” next thought “you are always small for me.”I know I have to do this. I never send her far away from me, she always wanted me. Wherever, whenever I went somewhere she was with me like a shadow and now I have to leave my shadow for some hours. Whenever I think so my eyes get wet πŸ˜”(I never told this to anyone).Even how she spend that time without me? I know she will cry a lot in her starting days (so am I).She is playing in front of me right now😊. She doesn’t know her life going to be change from Monday.
I prepared her bag (smiley tiffin box, Mickey Mouse red bag, diaper, hanky and a dress).I checked her wardrobe if she needs anything. All set .Now waiting for the day, don’t know what will happen? She is so small. How she manages all things? Will she eats properly? If she cries, who will going to hug her? If she asks “mumma,where are you?”Then?
Now it’s better I stop my pen here otherwise I will start crying. Mumma loves you beta😘 and will miss you too.
Hope I am looking foolish. Moms’ please share you’re experienced also.waiting.😊



No comments:

Post a Comment